· The theory is wrong.
· Both the experimental and clinical verification of the theory are fabricated, because nobody can get the “good data” by unintentional mistakes.
· This Tau method has dominated for more than two decades, while Tau died in daily clinic.
· Though “motivated reasoning” is not rare in publishing industry, it is not a decent practice for diligent researchers.
· Dr James Thomas et al were repeatedly reminded of correcting the mistake, never answered the question.
· Compared with the scandal of Harvard stem cell therapy, this “the Emperor’s New Clothes” like parade is still on.